NCBuy Travel Center
recreational areas  |  travel warnings  |  articles
  • Discover America
  • Country Health
  • Currency
  • Traveller Issues
  • Travel Warnings
  • Recreation Areas
  • Feature Articles

  Credit Cards
  • Airline Rewards
  • Hotel Rewards
  • Travel Rewards

  Online Shopping
  • Flower Shop
  • Magazines
  • Posters
  • Books
  • Electronics
  • More ...

  Content Centers
  • Auto Center
  • Entertainment
  • News
  • Reference

  • Astrology
  • Free Stuff
  • GameHouse
  • Jokes & Humor
  • Today in History

  Education Tools
  • Schools
  • Libraries
  • Colleges








travel guides

Bringing Food, Plants, and Animals into the USA
» Introduction  
Guide Sections ...
  • Introduction
  • One Piece Can Spell Danger
  • Declarations & Fines
  • Fruits, Veggies, & Plants
  • Meat & Animal Products
  • Live Animals and Birds
  • Other Bio Materials
  • Soil, Sand, Shells ...
  • What You Can Bring Back

Approved Items:
    • General List
    • From Canada
    • From Mexico
    • From Hawaii
    • From Puerto Rico
    • From Virgin Islands

  • Appendix 1 - Information Contacts

The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) places limits on items brought to the United States from foreign countries as well as those brought to the mainland from Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Prohibited items can harbor foreign animal and plant pests and diseases that could seriously damage America's crops, livestock, pets, and environment.

Because of this threat, you are required to declare any meats, fruits, vegetables, plants, animals, and plant and animal products you have with you. Your declaration must cover all items carried in your baggage and hand luggage or in your vehicle.

This guide is designed to explain some of the rules and guidelines governing what you may - and may not - bring into the United States of America.

NCBuy Home  |  About NCBuy  |  Contacts  |  Privacy  |  Site Map  |  Link 2 Us

Copyright © 2016 NetCent Communications, All rights reserved. Terms under which this service is provided.
Data Source: US Department of Agriculture