Your attitude is one of the most important things that employers consider when they interview you or work with you. Having a great attitude often is as important as having good skills.
Center Feature ...
The Right Attitude
What makes for a great attitude? Someone who:
- comes to work on time
- is motivated and energetic
- cares about the work they do
- is dependable
- searches for solutions and answers
- is creative
- volunteers for tasks and accepts challenges
- wants to learn
- is a good team player
- is friendly and cheerful
- is honest
- is well-organized
- is polite and courteous
- follows rules and obeys orders
- supports the boss and co-workers
- goes the extra mile
You may not be able to do all of these things all the time, but they're something to aim for.
If your good attitude isn't appreciated and you're looking for another job, maintain your good attitude until your very last day.